January 24, 2012

Nail of the day #9 - Make an entrance

"Make an entrance" by China Glaze is a great pink fuchsia color because it's not too bright or in your face but it's noticeable. Pink is my favorite color and most my favorite nail polishes are pink. This is the first time I try this nail polish but it has already made my fave list.

Also, I'm very impressed with the quality of China Glaze nail polishes. They're very cheap compared to other popular brands like OPI or Essie but to me, they're the same quality (if not better).

Natural light, 2 coats
Have you tried China Glaze before? Do you like it? If so, please tell me what your favorite colors are because I want to get a few more nail polishes from this brand and I don't know which ones to get.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love China Glaze's nail polishes! I have For Audrey, Skyscraper, Tinsel Town and Wagon Trail. I really like all of them. :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have for audrey too, it's beautiful...but I'll have to try those other ones. thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks :)

    Wow, love the color. Looks stunning!

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete