2. When I don't know what to do I find myself organizing or cleaning my room. This week I organized my make up drawers because I just had everything everywhere; it was chaos.
3. It's always nice to see the streets almost empty in summer around lunch time. It's weird, but it feels like the city is mine in a way...do you know what I mean or am I just crazy?
4. They opened a frozen yogurt place really close to my house! I'm so excited!
5. I went to the store and saw that they had the Maybelline color tattoo creme eyeshadows so I picked one up. I have to say that I really like it and I think I'm gonna go back and get another one.
6. Iced tea in summer is pretty much the best thing. I love hot tea, but I feel like it's too much right now, so I just add a few ice cubes and make it iced tea. Favorite thing to drink.
7. As you all probably know, the olympic games have begun and I watched the opening ceremony and, personally, liked it (nothing to do with the fact that JK Rowling was there, as well as a huge Lord Voldemort).
8. I went and saw The Dark Knight Rises today. Actually I just came back from the movie theater and it was AMAZING! I think you all should see it if you haven't already. Anyway, the subway was pretty much empty, so I took a picture there. (I know, I'm weird).