Even though that's not the best, I hope you all still enjoy this fun tutorial I created for New Year's Eve.
2. With a flat shader brush, cover your lid with any gold color you have. I'm using "half baked" from the Naked Palette (also by Urban Decay).
3. Apply a darker gold color (or brown if you don't have dark gold) to the outer corner of the eye and the crease. I used "smog" from the Naked Palette.
4. Highlight your brow bone with any highlight color. I used "virgin", also from the Naked Palette but you can find highlight colors everywhere and you can also skip this step if you don't have any.
5. Get a little of gold eyeline under your water line, below your lower lash line to make it pop even more. Here I used NYX slide on, glide on pencil in "glitzy gold".
6. Apply black eyeliner to your water line.
7. Apply your favorite mascara. Mine is the Maybeline Colossal Volume Express waterproof.
8. To finish the look, apply blush (Milani's baked blush in "luminoso") and any lipstick or lipgloss (NYX mega shine lipgloss in "tea rose").
And here's the finished look: