January 02, 2012

New Year's Eve: outfit + nails + photos

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope your year started great and you're all having a great time. I don't know how many of you have still a couple more days to relax before getting into classes/work, but if you do, enjoy! :) (I still have time since I go back to class January 9th).
I'm going to show you my New Year's Eve party outfit and my nails.


Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Bracelet - Forever 21
Shoes - Marian (brand)
Necklace - Marc Jacobs

And for nails, I wore Essie's "bobbing for baubles" as a base and China Glaze's "some like it haute" on top of that:


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. your outfit was so cute that chunky stud belt really added that little punch to your look

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! I love the nail polish, anything with glitter is perfect for me at the moment :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, a simple stunner you are. Love those sparkly nails and pumps, thumbs up!
    buy aion account

    ReplyDelete
  4. faboulouse dress and belt!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete