October 14, 2014

Batiste dry shampoo Medium and Brunette | Review

Batiste dry shampoo Medium and Brunette
I bought the Batiste dry shampoo in Medium and Brunette on my most recent trip to London. I had heard people talking about it and I decided to give it a go. I initially wanted to get the darkest shade they have since my hair is dark brown, but they were out of it so I got this one instead.

It is a great alternative to the original one if you have brown hair and you struggle with white residue whenever you use dry shampoo. Batiste makes the best dry shampoos (in my opinion) and this one is no different, the quality is the same as the other ones.

On the photo you can see what color it actually comes out when you spray it: an ashy brown color. If you have light brown hair, this is perfect for you. If you have dark brown hair, you should probably go for the darker shade (this one would work just fine if you work the product into your roots, but I reckon the other would work better).

The range includes one for blondes, two shades of brown (this one and a darker one) and a red head shade. You can find it at Boots for £3.99.

Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment