October 10, 2014

Kiko Ace of Diamond lipstick 27 | Review and swatch

Kiko Ace of Diamond lipstick 27
After hearing a lot of people (specially Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup) talk about this lipstick, and knowing how much I love my dark lipsticks, I decided I should go ahead and buy the Kiko Ace of Diamond lipstick in the number 27, which is from their Autumn 2014 collection. 

First things first, the packaging is stunning! It comes in this metallic slash mirrored tube that is gorgeous and it feels so much more expensive than it actually is. That sold me on it already.

Kiko Ace of Diamond lipstick 27
If we talk about the liptick itself, it's a really pretty dark plum color, perfect for autumn and winter; and, something that I wasn't expecting, it's a matte formula! I've been a lot into matte lipsticks at the moment, so this made it even better.

It applies really nice, although I do wish the tip of the lipstick was more rounded so I could get go the corners easier. Here's a swatch of what it looks like:

And the price tag? It retails for 7.90€ in Spain and £7.90 in the UK.

Kiko Ace of Diamond lipstick 27
Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment