August 11, 2011

Outfit Of The Day #1

This is my first outfit of the day post and if you'd like to see more of theses, please tell me! :)
This one was actually to go to the movies, and I know it may be too summery and beachy to go to the movies, but where I'm right now it's pretty hot (about 36ºC / 97F), so yeah.
Also, if you're wondering, the movie I watched was "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and I recommend it to you guys cause it was very good and it felt short even though it was like 2 hours or so long. If you've watched it and want to share your thoughts, please leave a comment below :)
Ok, so here's my outfit of the day:


My shorts are from Forever 21 and you may recognize them from the post where I showed my most used shorts. My top is from Zara and it is one of the basics that you can get for 5€ or 6€ I think. The necklace and sandals are from Forever 21.
The rest of the jewelry is from different places: my watch is from Swatch a long time ago and bracelets are from Macy's, H&M (left picture), Forever 21 and local stores. I'm wearing 3 rings even though you can only see 2. The one on the left picture is my class ring and the one on the right picture is from a local store.

I know my face looks weird and that's because I was wearing very light make-up cause I didn't feel like wearing a lot and since I was gonna be inside the movie theatre, no one was going to notice. Well, I have to admit that I never leave the house without mascara, but I was rushing and I forgot.

Hope you liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment