August 14, 2011

RIP, Jesús del Pozo

Spanish fashion designer Jesús del Pozo passed away yesterday (August 13th, 2011).
I'm very sad about this because I admire that man and I've been in love with his work since I started to be interested in the fashion industry.
I don't know how many of you even knew of his existence, but it's a pretty sad thing.
He made beautiful womenswear and bridal dresses. Actually, I've always thought that I was gonna wear one of his dresses (or Rosa Clara's) at my wedding.

Isn't it beautiful? 

There are a few reasons why I love his work so much. He makes everything look easy and he creates very feminine shapes using plain colors. He made complicated pieces look simple and unique at the same time.

Aren't you in love?

Simple, yet sophisticated; that's why I love it so much.

With all that said,

REST IN PEACE.



No comments:

Post a Comment