September 09, 2014

Outfits of the Week | September 2014


A few days ago I posted an Outfits of the Week video on my YouTube channel and everyone seems to be liking it a lot, which makes me really happy! I love making these videos and they take longer to edit, so it's nice to know people appreciate them.

Anyway, I wanted to share it with all of you as well. You can click here for the link, or watch it below.


Hace unos días publiqué un vídeo con mis Outfits of the Week en mi canal de YouTube y parece que está gustando bastante, ¡lo cual me alegra mucho! Me encanta hacer este tipo de vídeos y tardo bastante más en editarlos, así que está bien saber que la gente los aprecia.

Por eso quería compartirlo aquí con todos vosotros. Podéis hacer click aquí para tener el link, o podéis verlo al final del post.

Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment