September 13, 2011

Nail of the day #1 - Purple Glitter Nails

I'm currently loving glitter nail polishes and 2 weeks ago (sort of) I bought OPI's "I Lily Love You" which is a thick glitter nail polish (meaning that it actually has glitter chunks) with a pink/purple base to it.

Since the color is not very opaque I had to paint my nails with another nail polish before applying the glitter one.

As a base, I used Kiko's 330; which is a light violet color:


And here's the final look after I applied the OPI nail polish:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely color! And I like the glittery one. I find that if you apply a nail polish with glitter over your base, the polish will last longer. I really like it :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the prettiest nail combination I have ever seen! No joke :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete