December 02, 2011

November 2011 Favorites!

November is now gone and I was hesitant to do this post but since I've been missing a little bit I decided to do it anyway.
This month I haven't been wearing as much make up for some reason and I haven't tried that many new things that I've liked, but I still have my favorites :)
Here they are:

1. MAC lipstick in "cream cup"



I absolutely adore this lipstick! It's pink but it feels a little nude at the same time, and of course the quality is amazing.

2. Clinique eyeshadow duo in "victorian pink"




I've had this duo for as long as I can remember but it was a little forgotten in the drawer, until this month. It's neutral but gives a little bit of shine with the lighter color; i really like it.

3. Nubar nail polish in "brilliant"


I haven't done a nail post on this yet, but it will be coming up soon since it's been my favorite nail polish this month. In real life looks lighter than it does in the picture and it has very small glitter in the nail polish that cover the whole nail. I don't know how to describe it, but it's very pretty :)

4. Vitamin Schtick lipbalm


I don't know if any of you has ever heard of this but I saw it once and bought it. I actually have 2 of them but this one in "focus" is my fave. As you can see in the picture, the flavor is kiwi and strawberry. It tastes/smells amazing! and it's also a very good size since it's 8.5cm long and 2cm diameter wide.

5. (non beauty) Gum


I know this is not a beauty product but I'm obsessed with gum and thought you all should know haha :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The Mac lipstick looks so gorgeous!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the look of the Clinique eyeshadow :)

    I picked up a MAC lipstick the other week in Lovelorn - so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete