December 26, 2011

Christmas Haul: make up + nail polish + bath & body works

Hey guys! I hope you're having a great time with your family, friends and everyone.
Today I want to show you a few (maybe not so few) things I got during the holidays. Some of them were Christmas presents and some of them I bought for myself. Hope you like it:

First of all I got 2 shower gel bottles from Bath & Body Works; these are "pink sugarplum" and "twisted peppermint", as you can see.

I also got the Urban Decay "all nighter" setting spray because I've been wanting it for a long time. I have to tell you that it is amazing and my make up definitely stays longer when I apply it.

From NYX, first I got 2 of the Tinted Lip Spa, which are like tinted lip balms. These are in the colors "Sake" and "Copacabana".

Two Round Lip Glosses from NYX in "mauve" and "amethyst".

Two Mega Shine Lip Glosses also from NYX in "cosmo" and "Tea Rose".

And lastly from NYX, a color lip balm (cause I wanted to compare it to the lip spa ones) in "Merci", which is a color that I adore.

 Then I got 2 things from Milani: first an eyeshadow quad in "desert suedes"...

...and a baked blush in "Luminoso", which I've heard very good things about and it's as good as people say.

I also got another one of the Glitter & Ice eyeshadows from MAC, this time in "Snow season" (and I'm sorry for the poor swatch, but my camera wasn't focusing).

And last but not least, I got a bunch of nail polishes from China Glaze and Essie.
China Glaze: For Audrey, Some Like It Haute, Fifth Avenue, Make An Entrance, Flip Flop Fantasy

Essie: Pure Pearlfection, Bobbing For Baubles
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. That peppermint body wash sounds awesome :D And I love Essie polish!


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip colours!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for following my blog, i'm gonna follow back but there's problem on the server so i can't follow your blog :( but i'll fix it soon. btw the lip glosses are so darling <3

    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath & Body Works's products look amazing! Also that mac eyeshadow is to die for; Love all of it, great post!
    c:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete