March 29, 2012

ASOS April Wishlist

This is my first time doing this kind of Wishlist post, so let me know if you like these so I can make more for the upcoming months. Also, I'm doing it only for ASOS since I find a lot of things that I like on there but in the future I will add more stores and combine some and all of that.

ASOS April Wishlist

1: Pastel Bunting Bracelet - 10.55€
2: Reverse Dress with PVC bustier and hi-low hem - 63.29€ 
3: Miss KG Peyton bow flat sandals - 36.92€
4: Cami with color blocking - 36.92€ (now 29.01€)
5: Skinny cross bangle - 7.91€
6: Bitten platform heeled sandals in nude and mint - 98.89€
7: Spike stretch bracelet - 10.55€
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love ASOS! They have such amazing stuff. I like every single item you picked out!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete