August 07, 2012

Nail of the day - Cute as a button

I've been wanting to try this nail polish for a while now because I heard so many people talking about it and loving it. Finally I bought it when I went to the US and I have to say that I'm in love with it as well.

This nail polish is "Cute as a button" by Essie. Here are some pictures of it in natural light:


It is a pink color as you can see and I really love pink nail polishes (and pink everything) so this is a great nail polish to have in my collection. I can definitely see why so many people like it.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely buying it when in London! It is no suprise that so many people love it. The color is so pretty!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color, it's so pretty! :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete