- L'Oreal Elnett hairspray.
- CoverGirl single eyeshadow in the color "french vanilla": which I use as a highlight for my brow bone.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color "Yogurt": I use it as a base for eyeshadows that are kind of the same color and won't show up as well if I put them just on my bare lid.
- Milani baked blush in the color "Luminoso".
- Maybelline lipstick in the color 140 "Intense pink".
- Travalo: it's a travel/purse size refillable perfume bottle. One of the best things I've purchased in a while because I often forget to put perfume when I get out of the house.
I wanted to include these 2 random food favorites because I've been eating them like crazy this month.