September 18, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable | Review + Swatches

A few posts ago I reviewed the Revlon Lip Butters and now I'm here to tell you about another Revlon lip product that has been talked about for a while now; the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stains.

Since they are stains they last longer than regular lipstick or lipgloss but they're also moisturizing and not drying like most stains.


They come in a bunch of colors but I only have two right now; I plan on getting more because I really like this product. The colors that I have are Smitten (dark one) and Sweetheart (light one), and I like both of them very much.

People say these are comparable to the Clinique Chubby Stick, but since I haven't tried those ones I can't really say if that statement is true or not. Anyways, these are around $7-8 and the Clinique ones retail for about $20, I belive; so I think these Revlon ones are very much worth the try.


Also I have to say that they taste/smell like peppermint, which is something that I love, but I know some people may not like that, but still, it goes away a few minutes after you've applied it.

The twist up so there is more product that you don't see; I say this because some people can think that you only get the tip of the stick of product, but like I said, there is more inside.


Here are the swatches: as you can see Smitten comes out more sheer than Sweetheart but both colors are gorgeous in my opinion.
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. i love these, in fact i'm a little addicted to the whole relvon lip range lol, i have the shades honey (very neutral pinky with a hint of brown) and charm (peachy pink) :D they are so great and easy to apply they are always in my make up bag
    www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those two colors are awsome, also the swatches look really great, very pigmented. i guess i need to look for such a lip stain. i've heard so much about it but i've never tried it out... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very pretty. I tend to go more for like pinkish colors so I hope I can try it soon.

    Besos! :)

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with my Clinique chubby sticks, and that's why I want to try these even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should!! I really want to try a chubby stick so I can compare them but I'm guessing they're pretty similar

      Delete
  5. these look lovely, i really like the colour sweetheart, might have to pick them up, they do look gorgeous! such a good blog by the way :) now following you www.gemsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i love the look of these! i think i need to keep an eye out for them. they look a good alternative to the chubby sticks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of biggest fan of these lovelies just done with these now waiting for parcel......

    i am your follower.. do visit mine and participate in my giveaway

    Win 2 Hand Made Soap from Makeup Shakeups

    ReplyDelete