August 26, 2014

TOP 3 | My Favorite Nude Lipsticks

Favorite Nude Lipsticks MAC Patisserie Creme Cup L'Oreal JLo's Cheryl Nude Collection Privee
Whenever I don't know what lipstick I want to wear, or I don't have enough time to think about it (because, let's face it, it's a time consuming decision), I always end up wearing a nude lipstick. It goes with everything! Today I wanted to share with you my favorite nude lipsticks, which happen to be these 3:

MAC Patisserie: I bought it because Lily Pebbles and Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) talked about it all the time, and it was one of the best makeup decisions ever! I love this lipstick so much and it has become my favorite nude. 

L'Oreal Collection Privée lipstick in JLo's Nude (Cheryl's Nude in the UK): This one is similar to Patisserie but I'd say it has a bit more pink in it. I reckon it would suit pretty much every single skin tone. 

MAC Creme Cup: This is the pinkiest one from the bunch, but still a nude. Perfect if you don't feel comfortable enough with nude lips yet!

Cuando no se que pintalabios quiero usar, o no tengo suficiente tiempo para pensarlo (porque, admitámoslo, es una decisión que toma su tiempo), siempre acabo optando por un pintalabios nude. ¡Va con todo! Hoy quería enseñaros mis pintalabios nude favoritos, que son estos 3:

MAC Patisserie: Lo compré porque Lily Pebbles y Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) hablaban de él todo el tiempo, y es una de las mejores decisiones respecto al maquillaje que he tomado. Me encanta y se ha convertido en mi nude favorito.

L'Oreal Collection Privée en JLo's Nude (Cheryl's Nude en Reino Unido): Este es similar a Patisserie pero yo diría que tiene un poco más de rosa. Pienso que queda bien en casi cualquier tono de piel.

MAC Creme Cup: Este es el más rosa de todos, pero sigue siendo un nude. Es perfecto si todavía no te sientes cómoda con un pintalabios nude.

Favorite Nude Lipsticks MAC Patisserie Creme Cup L'Oreal JLo's Cheryl Nude Collection Privee
Lucia.

3 comments:

  1. MAC Patisserie looks so pretty! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Creme Cup was my first ever MAC lipstick! I agree, it's definitely a great transition into nude lips.
    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog(:

    EsraSevgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude lipsticks are my favorite! I will definitely have to check out the Loreal one :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete