October 31, 2011

October 2011 Favorites!

Another month has passed and that means one thing: it's time for my favorites post :)
I love trying new things every month but here are a few that I've been using for a while (except the 3rd one, which I got to try out this month...since it's new)

1. Naked Palette by Urban Decay


I know everyone has it and everyone says how amazing it is. But in fact, it is as amazing as everyone says. I've been using it a lot this month and I just can't get over how many different color combinations and looks you can get with just one palette. It's also a little expensive (I paid 37€ for it online) but I think it's totally worth it! (and yes, I haven't taken off the plastic from the mirror yet... and I'm not planning on it lol)

2. Bourjois eyeshadow in "Citron Givré"


It's limited edition and I bought it from asos.com (I don't know if it's still available). Yeah,  it's yellow but I don't use it as a regular eyeshadow. I only use it to brighten up my inner corner and I feel like it makes my eyes pop more than using just a plain white eyeshadow.

3. BB Cream by Garnier


It doesn't do what it claims to do but it is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and this doesn't make my face greasy at all. It also gives a little bit of color, but in my opinion it's not enough, so I still have to use foundation.  I just use it for the moisture part. It's also fairly cheap (around 7€ in my country), so I don't feel like I should complain.


4. Elf blush in "Tickled Pink"


It gives a very natural look to my cheeks and it's perfect for every day use since it's not heavy but you can definitely see that it's there.

5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Tokyo"


I love everything about it: smell, color, price, texture...This shade it's a very pretty light pink that makes my lips almost nude but with a hint of pink. You can read the tube for yourself haha


ps: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :D


1 comment:

  1. that eyeshadow is so cute! i've never tried that brand but the package alone is enough to want to try it :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete