As you may or may not know, I've been in the USA for the past 2 weeks and that's why I didn't have the time to post my weekly photos those two weeks. I didn't want to skip them, so I'm combining them into this post.
ps: I'm sorry for the amount of pictures; hopefully this doesn't get too overwhelming.
1. I usually hate packing but since I was only going away for 2 weeks, it was easier than last time I went over there...and I didn't take that many things either, which was weird.
2. Don't you guys hate waiting at the airport? I do. I just don't know what to do.
3. The flight is not that much fun either, and my first one was 11 hours! Yes, you read that right. That's the longest I've been inside a plane, and it was pretty boring.
4. I, of course, took some cloud pictures because that's what you do, right?
6. My favorite thing about being in america: buying new make up that is not out in Spain yet!
7. I think red velvet cupcakes are my favorite...yum!!
8. And Subway is also my favorite. I seriously would eat subway every single day if I had one close to me here.
9. Me and my two best friends from the states just being silly. I miss them already! :(
10. Another favorite of mine, the Snapple kiwi strawberry juice: it's the best.
11. I had some Ben & Jerry's while I was waiting at the airport in Dallas. Like I said, I don't know what to do while waiting, so I just got some ice cream.
12. Oh my god! I almost freaked out when I saw The Hunger Games was on the list of movies on the plane. I don't know about you but I always cry when I see that movie and this time was no exception; thankfully the lights were out and (I think) no one saw me.
I also want to add a few pictures that I took with my camera, since all the ones above were taken with my phone.