April 25, 2012

Nail of the day - Lemon Fizz

I'm excited to show you this because it's my first time trying a yellow nail polish. I've never thought I'd like yellow nail polish because I think some polishes can be too bright or too in your face. Anyhow, this nail polish that I'm showing you is more on the pastel side and it's pretty light, so I actually really like it.

As you can guess by the little of the post, it is "Lemon Fizz" by China Glaze. I think this is one of the most popular yellow nail polishes and that's why I decided to get it: if so many people liked it, it had to be pretty. And it is:

2 coats, natural light
Like I said, I like how it's more on the light side and it's not too eye catching; although there were a few people who noticed it and commented, but they all said they liked it.
I recommend it to all of you, specially if you're afraid or hesitant to get a yellow nail polish, and hopefully you'll love it too.

2 coats, natural light
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ive been looking for the perfect yellow polish..think I just found it:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was going to say the exact same thing! i have been dying to try a yellow polish but havent been brave enough yet b/c im looking for the right one! i love this!

      Delete
  2. i love the name and colour xx

    ReplyDelete