1. Those are my favorite wedges from H&M, I got them a few months ago but since it's still pretty cold here I'm wearing them a lot lately.
2. I love Zac Efron. He's my favorite actor and he's so gorgeous. I even got to meet him some weeks ago while he was promoting The Lorax and yeah, he's amazing. I had to take that picture even though people were staring at me. Doesn't everyone take pictures with movie posters? haha
3. If people were staring while I was taking my pic with cardboard Zac imagine what the situation was like while I was taking this one. My sister took the picture and even she was embarrassed...oh well. I think I'm too obsessed with The Hunger Games.
4. My sister and I love pizza, so every time we don't know what to have for dinner we order some.
5. I think I take too many pictures of my cat, but she's so cute :)
6. I was excited when I won over my iPhone on a chess game. I didn't even realized that was check mate when I moved the knight. I thought I had to make 1 or 2 more moves, but hey...I won.
7. That's a picture of me before I went out the other day. You can see my new tripod in the back.
8. Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough is my favorite ice cream of all time. I just can't get enough even though I'm lactose intolerant. Please, don't tell my doctor.
Now, as some of you may know, I turn 20 today...yay. I don't know how I feel about being on my 20's but I guess nothing is going to change. To celebrate it with you guys I'm going to show you a few random pictures I took the other day after filming a hair tutorial (which I'd link at the end of the post) and some pictures of my birthday cakes (we got 2 because my parents and sister can't decide on 1 flavor).
I hope you all had an amazing week :)