May 15, 2012

Spring flats!

I love to wear flats in spring and I thought I'd share with all of you some of my favorite pairs. Two of them I got recently and the other one is a bit older but I love those flats to death, so I decided to show them anyway.

This first pair I got the other day at a store called Blanco (in which I pretty much only buy accessories). I wanted to try a pair like this for a long time and since these were around 15€ I decided to get them. In real life the color is a little bit more green, but I couldn't get that on camera.



This second pair are from Stradivarius and I think I showed them before (even though I don't remember if I showed it on here or on one of my videos) and I'm really in love with them. I love the bows because I think they're really cute and I love the fact that they're gold and a hard material instead of fabric.

Seriously, I'm in love <3

This third pair is just a simple design from H&M but I like how they're sort of velvet feeling and you can wear them with either a casual outfit or a dressier one. I have like 4 or 5 pairs of black flats because I think they go with everything and I love to wear them when I go out at night and I want to take my heels off.


And last but not least, this is a pair of flats that I wear all the time. I think they're my most worn flats because they're the most comfortable (I think they're a little bit wider than the rest). I got them last summer from Forever 21, so look there because they sometimes restock things from past seasons and all that.

Sorry, they're a bit dirty 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty! I never find such cute shoes in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those shoes are so comfy and cute looking

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete