Anyway, here are some pictures of my week, which was pretty boring.
1. I love The Wizard of Oz and I got the 2 dvd edition for my birthday last week. I know it's a really old movie, but I really like it and enjoy it as if it were new.
2. I used my matte top coat from Rimmel London for the second time ever. I really like the effect, I don't know why I don't use it often.
3. My cat likes to be creepy from time to time and she kind of hides and then watches you and stares at you for a while.
4. I went to Ikea and when I saw mirrors I couldn't resist and I took a full body picture as a (kind of) outfit of the day.
6. Some guys were performing and break-dancing on a square close to my house the other day. They always have stuff going on there for people to see. I think this was like travel promotion for Lyon, a city in France.
7. This shows how bored I get in the subway. Not just the fact that I decided to take a picture of my face with the front camera of my iphone, but my facial expression. It says it all.
8. I went out with my friends yesterday night and those are the bracelets I wore, and my watch which I've had for ages.
Also, the weather suddenly changed and it's pretty warm out now, so hopefully I'll be able to show you some spring/summer outfits soon :)