October 26, 2012

Nail of the day - Raven Red

I have yet another nail of the day post today. This time it is Raven Red by Revlon, and this is also a great color for the fall and winter time. It's a deep red color, so it's not very original but it's nice to have a color (or a few) like this in your nail polish collection.


These photos have been taken under natural light and I applied 2 coats of the nail polish. It's very creamy and it doesn't chip easy (at least that's my experience).


xoxo

ps: I'm not having a lot of posts up because I had photos ready in one of my memory cards and I lost it, so I have to retake them and I'm busy with college and everything, but I'm catching up so there will be more posts up soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucia..I love this post but, I'm waiting for Weekly Photo's post which I adore. Could you tell me how did you make that banner?.
    P.S. I love your new Iphone Cover.

    ReplyDelete