1. Hervana blush by Benefit: I love pink blushes and this one is no exception. Even though it's a little bit on the pricier side, this blush is amazing and I think everyone who tries it, loves it. If you want to see a picture of what the blush actually looks like, click HERE.
2. EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet: EOS lip balms are very moisturizing and this one smells really good. I sometimes apply it just because I want to smell/taste it.
3. Stay Don't Stray primer by Benefit: This is not only an eyeshadow primer, it also works for concealer, and I'd say it even has a little bit of coverage. I don't love it as much as my Shadow Insurance, but it's amazing!
4. Color Tattoo eyeshadow by Maybelline in On and On Bronze: I know this has a different name in the US but that's what it's called here. Anyway, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in place a long time.
5. Urban Decay lip gloss in Naked: this came with my Naked 2 palette and I didn't pay much attention to it but I've been loving it recently, I'm even going to get the full size. The color looks kind of clear or nude on your lips but the glossy effect is amazing.
6. Pink body mist by Victoria's Secret: this scent is incredible. I regret getting the travel size instead of the big one because I can't get it in my country, but next time I'm in the US I'm getting the big bottle.
7. Voyage by Hermès: I only have this little sample but I love the smell. When I got it I thought it was a more adult scent, but I'm grown to love it. I don't know if I'd ever get the full size, but it's a great scent.
8. Make an Entrance by China Glaze: I don't know what to say about this, only that it's one of my favorite nail polishes ever.
9. Clean & Clear advantage spot treatment: this doesn't work like it says but I do see improvement on my pimples, so even if it works slow, I think you all should give it a try.
What are your September favorites?