I just want to say that some products may be different every day like blush, lipstick, lipgloss and/or eyeshadow, but I tried to pick middle-priced items. Also, prices here are more expensive, so if you but these things somewhere else, it'd be different.
- Pond's "equilibrian-t" moisturizer - 19€ (Actually my mom bought this for me and she doesn't remember the exact price but she said around 18-20€)
- Make up for ever HD foundation - 38€
- Dream matte powder by Maybelline - 11€
- Garnier dark circle roll on - 8.50€
- Maybelline pure mineral concealer - 7.50€
- Too faced shadow insurance - 22.15€
- Urban Decay Naked palette - 38€ (at the time I bought it)
- NYX slide on eyeliner - 6.20€
- Maybelline colossal volume express mascara - 11€
- MAC blush - 22€
- Maybelline lipstick - 10€
- NYX round lip gloss - 2€
- Urban Decay all nighter spray - 18€
213.35€ is a lot of money for every day make up, but obviously these products last a long time and you don't need to replace most of them in a really long time.