June 10, 2012

Weekly photos #9

I'm just 2 weeks away from freedom aka finishing my finals :) I'm very excited about it but stressed at the same time because I need to study and I simply procrastinate to the max. Having to maintain a blog and a youtube channel doesn't help, but that's what I like, so I work with it.

Again, I'm only going to have 4 photos, since I'm not doing much anyway.


1. Walking down the street. Funny thing: I thought I had a final at 9am and it was at noon, so I went back home pretty mad and thought I'd go to MAC but the store was closed, so I got even more mad. I don't like to wake up at 7.30 am for nothing :(
2. This color is actually pink but for some reason it looks coral. It's "rose libertine" from Rimmel and I've been wearing it this week.
3. I finally went to MAC (not the day that I was talking about on picture number 1) and got a few things, well, just 3 haha I reviewed one the other day and I'll review the other 2 this week or the next one.
4. I went to Zara and got the prettiest, coolest bag ever! joking, but I'm in love with it. I'll be showing that and some other stuff I got this week in a haul post.

That was it for this week, I hope you guys had a nice one and if you're studying like I should be, then the best of luck for you! :)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Ahh I featured that bag on a wish list post recently, it's so pretty! I want it even more now :)

    Good luck with your finals! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to get it, it's gorgeous!!
      and thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. love the look of that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish we had MAC. :D
    Good luck with the rest of your exams. I still have another 3 weeks to go! :O

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! The bag is GORGEOUS!! xo

    ReplyDelete